Gout is a kind of arthritis caused by a buildup of uric acid crystals in the joints. Uric acid is a breakdown product of purines that are part of many foods we eat. It is the most common type of inflammatory arthritis. It gets more common with increasing age in both men and women.
Types of gout may include:
- Acute gout: Acute gout occurs when hyperuricemia causes uric acid crystals to develop in one joint. It causes intense pain and swelling.
- Interval gout: Interval gout is the period between acute gout attacks. It’s also called intercritical gout. The patient won’t have any symptoms during this stage.
- Chronic tophaceous gout: Chronic tophaceous gout can happen if leaves gout untreated. In this stage, hard nodules (tophi) develop in joints and the skin and soft tissue surrounding them. Tophi can also develop in other parts of body, like ears. They can cause permanent damage of joints.
The causes of gout or high uric acid include:
- high level of uric acid in the body
- a family history of gout
- certain medicines, which can increase uric acid level in the body
- constantly consuming a diet rich in red meat and seafood
- overindulgence in alcohol
- starvation and dehydration
The most common symptoms of gout are:
- sudden and severe pain in a particular joint, usually in early mornings or in the middle of the night
- joint tenderness
- a sensation of warmth in the affected joints
- stiffness in the joint
- swollen joints
Gout is a complex syndrome. An excess of uric acid in the blood brings on gout. Uric acid comes from two places, produced by the body and from the diet rich in purine such as sea food, meat, etc. An extra uric acid filters from the kidneys and get passed in the urine. If the body produced much uric acid or fails to excrete it crystals form and become concentrated in the joints and tendons. This causes swelling, pressure and severe pain in joints. Masood’s HR 15 controls blood uric acid level, excretes the extra uric acid from the body. It also acts as a pain killer and gives prompt relief from pain.
HR 15 contains a synergistic combination of Apium Grav, Colchicum Aut, Harpagophytum Pro, Salix Alb, Solidago Vir, Urtica Dioica and Urtica Urens. These all have antiarthritic properties and also lower blood pressure and cholesterol. HR 15 has been widely used and suggested as an alternative therapy for arthritis, rheumatism, and gout. HR 15 has been found to have anti-inflammatory and Anti septic properties that reduce swelling and pain around the joints and is useful to the health of urinary tract. HR 15 has potent diuretic property to help relevance fluid retention and aid in the elimination of uric acid. It helps to flush away the uric acid crystals that build up around the joints and helps to shed water weight anti-inflammatory and/or immunomodulatory activity Reduces histamine that is produced by the body in response to an allergen.HR 15 helps to decrease in use of NSAID and analgesics and show improvement in osteoarthritis symptoms.
Each 1ml contains;
- Apium Grave 1D 13% v/v
- Colchicum Aut 1D 13% v/v
- Harpagophytum Pro 1D 13% v/v
- Salix alba 1D 16% v/v
- Solidago Vir 1D 10% v/v
- Urtica Dioica 1D 16% v/v
- Urtica Urens 1D 16% v/v
With excipients q.s.
Formula with Properties:
Apium Grave 1D: Rheumatic pain in muscles of neck also in sacrum. Severe pain due to goiter and joints pain.
Colchicum Aut 1D: Affect markedly the muscular tissues, periosteum, and synovial membranes of joints. Has specific power of relieving the gouty paroxysms. The parts are red, hot, swollen. Tearing pains.
Harpagophytum Pro 1D: effective in joints, tissue & nerve pains.
Salix Alba 1D: best remedy for body aches and lethargy.
Solidago Vir 1D: A backache due to Bright’s disease and excess of uric acid. Effective remedy for gangrene.
Urtica Dioica 1D: due to goiter; joints inflammation, joints pain, stretching & inflammation in muscles.
Urtica Urens 1D: Itching blotches, Urticaria, Gout, and Inflammation of nerves.
Dosage Directions for use:
Dosage: 10-15 drops every 2-3 hours with fresh water under acute conditions. Less frequently when improvement starts i.e. three times a day.
Note: Consult your Homeopathic Doctor before taking this medication.
Side effects: Not side effects are known.
Contraindications: Consult your Homeopathic Doctor during pregnancy and lactation.
Interactions: No interaction with other products.