Each 5 ml contains
|Aloe vera (fresh natural gel)||0.600gm|
|Preservatives, sweetening & flavoring agents||q.s.|
Hamdard Barrisal is an excellent herbal preparation contains Aloe vera natural gel. Aloe vera since time immemorial has been used to aid in smooth functioning of gastro-intestinal tract, mainly because of its properties of soothing, cleansing and helping the body to maintain healthy tissues. Barrisal helps & improves the function of liver and alleviate symptoms. Barrisal is useful for immune system. It helps as anti-inflammatory, analgesic and can speed up cell growth. It also helps in repairing arthritic damaged tissues.
Aloe vera (Fresh natural gel): It is constructed with basic building blocks of life, including essential vitamins and minerals, proteins, polysaccharides, enzymes, and amino acids. The bulk of Aloe vera leaf is filled with gel, which contains approximately 99% water. The other 1% contains over 75 known nutrients including 20 minerals, 12 vitamins, 18 amino acids.
Aloe vera (Fresh natural gel) contains natural proteins, calcium, magnesium, zinc, vitamin A, B12 and E, essential fatty acids and is also rich in vitamin C, which helps to maintain tone of blood vessels and promotes good circulation and is essential to the health of adrenal gland which supports our body in times of stress.
Aloe vera is an important herb for immune system & helps to fight illness of all kind and has shown to have anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-viral activities. Aloe Vera gel is famous for improving the health of digestive system, aiding blood and lymphatic circulation, as well as improving kidney, liver and gall bladder function, could encourage the release of pepsin, a gastric juice enzyme, which is necessary for digestion. It also helps in cleaning morbid matter from the stomach, liver, kidneys, spleen and bladder.
Constipation, indigestion, irritable syndrome, weakness and inflammatory conditions of liver.
Adults: 2 teaspoonfuls twice a day preferably after meal.
Children: 1 teaspoonful twice a day preferably after meal or as directed by the physician.